Energy Consultants and Analysts
We are always interested to talk to high quality Consultants and Analysts who could join our company to support our growing advisory business in Australia and in Asia.
Ideally you will have an engineering, science or economics background. As an analyst, you should be capable of solving interesting, yet challenging analytical problems in the electricity and gas industries. You'll have access to comprehensive, high quality data and analysis tools, as well as an established client base. As a consultant, you should demonstrate these same skills and also be comfortable preparing high quality reports and facing clients.
- Tertiary qualifications in one or more disciplines such as engineering, economics, or science
- Exceptional numerical and analytical abilities
- In the consultant role: excellent written and oral communication skills
- Some experience in the electricity or gas industries; either in a commercial, wholesale market, technical operations, or regulatory policy role
- Ability to work either as part of a team or independently, as required
- Strong skills in mathematical optimisation and statistics will be highly valued
Remuneration is negotiable, depending on skills and experience.
Based on Sydney's North Shore, IES offers a dynamic and progressive workplace with many opportunities for growth and professional development.
If this sounds like you, apply by forwarding your CV to email@example.com. For general enquiries on the roles, phone: 02 9436 2555.